Blessings? Oh, yes.
- Elder Chica from Colombia can now say he has seen snow.
- Everyone stayed home because of the cold, so we had almost no traffic as we crossed town.
- We can drink hot chocolate and eat soup again.
- Señor Nero Ríos came by our house and fixed the heaters Monday afternoon so we are no longer living like natives--with all heaters running, we are almost up to 67 degrees F. inside.
- We got a reprieve between storms and walked in shirtsleeves on Monday--you only need one beautiful, warm day every week to keep your spirits high!
- The mall was warm and empty--we walked to our hearts' content and resisted the urge to stop for a cheese and spinach crepe; but vowed to return at a later date.
|Snow on the Toyota, Monterrey January 29, 2014|